I'm looking to trade in the Pass and Stow for a Nitto High Rider.  The
porteur look is cool but I want something a little lighter up front
and something that will possibly allow the forks to absorb more shock
up front.  The rack is silver and I have the light mount for it in
Colorado.  I wouldn't be able to ship it until this summer when I come
home to Colorado in July but I will bring it home from Thailand if
someone is interested.  It was new last year and is a MUSA, Bay Area
product all the way.  It's the large size and would work on a 650/700
frame.

Cheers.

Kip Otteson