It will last much longer than a couple of months on the inside of the
frame under normal conditoins.  The reapply statement is mostly for
marine and outdoor applications in my opinion (2 degrees in Ocean /
Corrosion Engineering if that matters).  My first exposure to T-9 was
in keeping outboard boat motors corrosion free in south Florida,
mounthly respray of the enging compartment kepth things completely
rust free for ever.  Tried it on my bike chains and was amazed.  I had
a friend use it on freshly machined metal that needed to be stored
outside on Coranado Island in San Diego, single wipe down of the
liquid inhibeted rust and scale completely for a few months in outdoor
coastal conditions.  In my opinion the stuff is Pure Magic when it
comes to rust.  The key as stated is a thorough application,  If I
could, I would fill the tubes from a gallon jug and collect what drips
out for reuse, the frame would likely outlast civilization, but that
is not as easy as just spraying it in and spinning the frame around.

Rob