Not that this is an issue for all, but kid's Spring Break is the week of
April 15th.  We already were planning on a bike trip on Rails to Trails
locations south for that week, so the tip about the Silver Comet Trail was
great.  But coming North from DC works also.

I am thinking the early spring idea is before that, though.  I will sit
back and let the behind the sceners do their best.  Thanks for coordinating.

Steve Seelig, DC