Hi Wally!

How kind of you to offer this!  Looks like a super-clean mounting.
However, it looks like there is a mounting hole on that particular rack.

UPDATE: As I take another look at this rack on the SOMA fabs site
(https://store.somafab.com/nica27tora7.html), it turns out there IS a
mounting hole already brazed onto the right-hand strut.  Haven't gotten the
rack yet, so I'm not sure if it's threaded or not, but a mounting place it
is!

That said, I really like how high up you've positioned the light on your
bike; I also want it to skim the underside of the basked I'm going to put
on the rack. I may need to booger with it a bit to see what I can do to
accomplish this.

Thanks again for the offer, I'll be in touch should I need to take you up
on this (and to let you know how it went regardless).

Cheers,

-br