*Collin A asked if I had any pictures to upload and if I built it out or
remained as a frameset :*

No pictures yet, my wife surprised me with a date night last night and took
me to eat paella for the first time. It was very delicious, but also put me
in a sleepy mood and I forgot. I will make it a point to take pictures and
post them tonight! The frameset was built out, and I rode it back and forth
to the wine shop down the street a few times until freezing temperatures
kept me off the bike. I then took apart most of the bike intending to put
drop bars so I could hand down a "practically new bike" to my wife and get
myself another, but didn't get around to it. As I was about to work on the
bike for her the other night, is when she pointed out what I stated above.
Which prompted me to put the bike up for sale and get started on getting a
bike to her choosing not mine.

*Laing stated that a new front derailleur is needed: *

The Hillborne uses 28.6 clamp. So if the Clem H uses a 31.8 clamp, you
would need a shim which is very inexpensive.