Hi Mike, sprung for both - with separate coupon buys and my award gift
certificate, cost me $130 total - quite a gift.
It was gorgeous early this week, 72, balmy, light mist and got out on the
greenway

<https://i.imgur.com/PFm66Oo.jpg>

But this weekend is 30 degrees and thunderstorms - a combination I've never
seen, and a good day for a cot-tent smoke test -

there's also a rainfly

<https://i.imgur.com/0SM3CdN.jpg>

 Yeah, the cat thinks it's her new travel carrier.

I'm 6'3", 210 lbs, 46L- the 30" x 77" cot fits me exactly right, and the
26" wide would probably not do.
Nice the tent snugly fits the 30"-wide cot, making tie-downs superfluous -
same tent is sold for the 26" x 77" cot.
You can also pick it up and carry it in this configuration.
Cot takes awhile to put up and take down. Tent zings.

<https://i.imgur.com/a59vpyP.jpg>

Here are both in their carriers, but neither is packed efficiently - I can
squeeze more than 2" out of the tent/fly bag.

The 18" length is fixed by the poles.

With efficient packing, and  if light enough to leave behind two of the cot
support poles, you could get all of this into a half-frame bag.

Each item would fit in a half frame bag with room to spare, and both would
fit in a full frame bag with room to pack more.

Regards