Just a quick note to say that Eric was a model seller, great to work with
and meticulous in his packing of the frame. Simon at Hanford was also very
helpful, identifying the tubing and dropouts for me, along with a couple
more odds and ends.

This is a real beauty of a frame; can't wait to get it built up. I'll try
to post some photos when it's all ready to go.

Reid in Austin