Could be the solution to buy the motorcycle and keep the Clem.

I’d abstain from calling him wimpy or weak. Biking isn’t his thing; he grew up
on a farm and they rode motorcycles and snowmobiles. If biking isn’t your
passion, it’s not your passion. His passion lies in his field of work, and he
exerts maximum effort and brainpower there, and is nationally-recognized for
his efforts. If the man wants an e-bike, he can have it. And if he wants a
motorcycle, he can have that, too. And I’ll ride on the back of it.

Sent from my iPad