Tom, could you tell me what kind of panniers you used with this rack?
Looking at the triangulation of the rack, I"m wondering if those added
supports might prevent me from mounting my Lone Peak panniers. I can't
adjust the hooks, unlike an ortlieb or some such.
Do you know if this rack was designed to be used with Riv panniers?
Thanks. I like to use a heavy front load on my 32F, and am thinking it's
not so prudent. I also use panniers, so this rack might make sense, if it
can accept my panniers.