I use a WI ENO eccentric hub on my fixed Fargo (1st gen with the vertical
dropouts).  The hub is 6-bolt disc, which I mounted a Velosolo disc cog.
Works very well.  About a 51mm chainline, which lines up about perfect at
mid-ring on any triple crankset.

https://www.velosolo.co.uk/shopdisc.html

All the talk about taking out the tool kit, changing gears/cogs mid-ride,
etc. seems a bit much to me.  Fixed is all about compromise anyway.  At
most, maybe two chainrings up front, if you must change gears.  I'm
assuming the ENO ecc hub will be able to handle 3-4 tooth change.  38x20 to
get you to the trails.  34x20 to get you over them, then back to 38x20 to
get you home.