Totally. Noah/Suzanne repainted my wife's city bike with one of their "one
colour special" deals, which doesn't include any deluxe finishing steps or
repairs, for CAD$325. THAT is a good deal but best suited to a new frame or
one that can just be stripped and sprayed. The paint was indeed lovely,
smooth as glass (it's a little worse for wear now though).

KJ