Cross-post from the i-BOB list:

After Sunday's amazing Seattle bike swap, and the subsequent swapping of
new parts for old the following morning, I've a few more parts to move
along:

1) Thomson Elite Stem - 120mm - 26.0 Clamp - -10 degree - $30 shipped CONUS
--In great shape, just too long for my needs. I was using this one with a
VO Course bar which I've since switched to a Grand Bois Maes Parallel

2) Suntor Barcons - $30 shipped CONUS
--These use a new screw, washer, nylon nut combo that I rigged up after a
trip to the hardware store. Holds just fine and only requires tightening on
one side. I also like the brass look. I've a couple other sets of Suntour
barcons with these same screws/nuts on them and they work great.

3) Tubus Tara Front Rack - $75 shipped CONUS
--This is a holdover from when I was running a Raleigh Competition 650b
conversion. Subsequent bikes that replaced that one have had custom racks
built in to them, and so this one has just been sitting. In great shape.

Pics here:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipP-MZJbdjvs3RhiDlb9yL47Lc0dErfc6sThM5rHj49X5El_x_pCWfQCBnR95kn_Nw?key=MnNSNWdBQ0wxY05JaEJIeTkxSTExWkMxNEtYWVlR

PM off-list, thanks!