Oh my word, did we have fun. Do you know how refreshing it is to have coffee
with someone who knows and loves Rivendell? I feel like it’s just me out here
in NV, so you might imagine how I look forward to Roberta’s visits. Two Bicycle
Belles (who were dingalings for not taking nearly enough photos by which to
remember our day) chatted all the way through lunch! We could have gone through
dinner had I not needed to rush to school and pick up my sons.

I loved hearing about how Roberta’s Joe rides in comparison to my Clem and
Betty. We discussed our wish lists and future bikes and upcoming bikes events.
You really can’t know how much a kinship over a shared love means unless you’ve
had one - and I finally do! I did wish I had better terrain; I kept making
apologies for the hills and lack of great bike destinations. Next time we
should road trip to RBW HQ, Roberta.

The coffee was good and the company sublime! Thank you for a fantastic visit. 💖