Thank you again for sharing the pics Joe.  I’ve gotten used to showing a little
less seat post, but it’s nice to see that you can raise the Bullmoose bars to
seat level on the 45.  Do you notice a significant difference in ride or
off-road capability between the two? I’m sure I’d probably be just as happy on
the 45. I totally agree about your above comment regarding the name “hilly
bike”.  In my mind the Clem, Bombadil, Hunqa, are mountain bikes.  Maybe more
specifically “cross country rigid hardtail MTB” by modern definition, but true
MTB’s nonetheless.  My ‘82 Stumpie or ‘87 MB-2 are definitely not “hilly
bikes”.  RBW could even go more old school and resurrect the name ATB that was
often used in the 80’s.  “Hilly bike” sounds a little too close to “hilly billy
bike” in my mind.  I know they are trying to be playful with the name, but come
on...these bikes are very capable.  As Grant has been trying to demonstrate
with the Mongolian analogy, you just have to ride smart...slow down, pic your
lines carefully, hover off the seat, etc. and not rely on suspension to get
through the rough stuff.  I would also like to see them keep the All-Rounder
name for the Atlantis and Appaloosa.  I do own an older 130mm travel full
suspension MTB for comparison. Of course it’s easier to ride through the
technical stuff, stops better with hydraulic discs, and has a more comfortable
“plush” feeling, but it’s not any more capable and sometimes less fun on trails
IMHO. My 2 cents anyway...