I have a small HHH tandem, from the first run (2016) of Riv tandems, built up
as a bike. FYI- my PBH is 87.5 and it fits me fine. Grant recommended the
small. I would like to sell this as a complete bike. It was ridden once around
the block by me, alone, while building it, then once around the block with two
of us on the bike. That's it. I'm asking $3000+shipping (I will pay to have the
bike packed by LBS) for the complete bike (parts list below):

Small HHH frame, Bushnell eccentric BB, 2 seat posts, headset
Silver crankset
Wheels- The "value" wheel set Riv offered with the tandems, Velocity hubs (40h
rear, 36h front, Alex DM-24 rims with Schwalbe G-One, 650Bx60 tires
2 Bosco bars (Stoker bars has some scratches from installation)
Sunrace V-brake levers
Headset spacer bell
2nd bottom bracket
2 sets sneaker pedals
Shimano Claris FD
2 SunRace One-at-a-time shifters (R&L)
Shimano Deore T610 V-Brakes
Cables and housing
Cassette 9-sp 11-32
Riv 9-speed chains (It takes 3 chains for this bike)
Nitto Hi-Riser threadless stem
Stoker stem

Prefer contact off list as I'm not here as much as I used to be, but I'll be
more conscientious about checking here too.

'