John,
Here’s a good comparison of the RM013 toRM014 as well as the Noodle.
http://biketouringnews.com/components-touring-bicycles/cockpit/touring-bike-handlebars/nitto-dirt-drop-handlebars/

I actually have a 26.0 RM013 in 48cm width... which is narrower than and
measured differently than a 48 Noodle and may more closely resemble your 44
Noodle with the flare you’re looking for.  I’m no longer using these and found
them a little narrow for my own needs but would be open to sale or trade, if
you were interested in giving them a try.  They are currently in storage with
some other spare parts and still need to be unwrapped/cleaned but contact me
offlist if interested and I could grab them one day, take pics, etc.

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ