Office Manager

Chaplin & Gonet

5211 West Broad Street

Richmond, VA  23230

(804) 643-0133

(804) 644-5812 fax

From: Kim Smith
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:23 AM
To: Richard Gonet
Subject: Swan Settlement

Richard, you are working with Attorney Tom Collins with regard to the
Estate of Jon Swan and his wife, Debra Swan.  Mr. Collins mentioned that
Mrs. Swan could borrow $1,800 to "make this go away".  I got
authorization from Pulmonary today to accept the $1,800.  Would you
please call Attorney Collins and let him know.  804.788.4457.  If you
will recall, we had a trial scheduled in this matter but we dismissed.
Thanks.

Kimberly C. Smith

Office Manager

Chaplin & Gonet