I learned something new today, thanks for sharing. I notice a unicrown fork
as well: what blasphemy is this? That extended seat tube above the top tube
is characteristic of the Surly MTB tourers, like the Troll and Ogre.
Difference is Surly puts a brace between the seat and top tube, then mates
the chainstays level with the top tube.

--Ed C.