Stuff for sale: odds & ends & a bike.
Paypal for payment, regular goods/services is fine.
Ships from Chicago-ish area. Local pickup HIGHLY encouraged for bike.
Prices DO NOT include shipping, as these are mostly larger items which will
have varying shipping costs.
Photos will be uploaded shortly to my Instagram page:
https://www.instagram.com/treetopgoods/
Thanks!
David

1. Nitto R14 Top Rack - Hoop Version - nice condition, including a pair of
longer then needs struts for top attachment, so should work on just about
most frames - $100

2. Nitto Campee 27F Front Rack - lower attachments shortened to fit on top
fork end eyelets, best fit for 26"/650b wheels, fit nicely on a 45cm Clem,
very short struts included for mid/upper fork attachment and another set
for cantilever stud attachments - $180

3. 26" Wheelset - older, possibly Riv-sanctioned wheelset due to mismatched
hubs, Mustang rims, rear asymmetric, 32h, rear hub: Shimano Deore Parallax,
135mm, front hub: Suntour Cyclone (?) hub, rim width around 22/23mm, no
skewers - $75

4. 700c/29" Wheelset - 36h, Shimano RS400 hubs, Sun Rhyno Lite silver rims
- I built these up as a second wheelset for my Clem, but used them
minimally and am just sticking with one wheelset and swapping tires
seasonally - $100

5. Yepp Mini Front Baby Carrier - black, used for a couple kids who are
getting bigger and have moved on to rear mounted seats - $70

6. Brooks B17 Saddle - brown, used for 10 miles at most, looks close to new
aside from the rails - $80