GP wrote about having direct input with NTTO regarding racks and baskets
for Rivbikes. When you read about the new racks on the Blahg and see the
final product photographs you will be able to make a truly informed
decision. A little time spent waiting on product development will
undoubtedly save you money and time. You want the best, forget the rest.