Selling my 59cm Rivendell All Rounder. Its was made by Joe Starck and
painted by Joe Bell in 2000. It has Joe Bells signature on the bottom
of the bottom bracket and JB decal on the chainstay. The serial number
is JS0004. Its a absolutely beautiful bike. The bike is kinda between
a X0-1 and an Atlantis, it has 26 inch wheels. This was a custom order
made back in 2000 when Rivendell had only 3 custom made frame options,
the Road, Long Low and the All Rounder. I think the production
Atlantis came out about when this was made. In 2000 this frame cost
around $1900. It is nicer than the current production Rivendells with
fancy st james lugs and it was handbuilt and painted by masters. I am
not the original owner but it is in really nice condition, I would put
it between very good and excellent. Here is the parts list:

-Paul Neo Retro Silver Brakes front and back
-Paul thumbies in silver
-Shimano Barend 8 spd shifters on the thumbies
-Nitto JItensha City Bars with new cork grips
-Nitto Crystal Fellow Seatpost
-NItto Dirtdrop 26.0
-Sugino XD triple
-XT rear derailleur
-tektro silver brake levers
-Nice tall Stronglight headset
-Lx wheels with CR18 rims
-Schwalbe marathon
-11-28 8-spd cassette installed and will include an extra  brand new
shimano 11-32

I love the bike but its not the right fit for me and a little
redundant with my Atlantis. The seat and pedals are not included, nor
are the nitto bottle cages in some of the pics. Just had it tuned up.
Im in the San Francisco Bay area and would really like to do a trade
for a bike for the myself or the Misses. Maybe a 58cm Atlantis, a 59cm
Hilsen or a Rambouillet. Also looking for a nice Randonneur type bike
maybe even a JItensha Ebisu. If no trades come up I will put it on
ebay. Here are some pics:

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/akibb/Bike%20Parts/?action=view&current=IMG_0156.jpg

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/akibb/Bike%20Parts/?action=view&current=IMG_0158.jpg

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/akibb/Bike%20Parts/?action=view&current=IMG_0160.jpg