Make your bike more useful and more beautiful!  Over the years I've
accumulated a lot of very nice bags, and now we're moving and I have to
radically downsize my inventory of bikes and accessories.  I'm starting
with bike bags (parts and bike sale lists will follow).  A summary list
with prices is below, but please take a look at this link for pics and very
detailed descriptions:  https://flic.kr/s/aHsmChnHQ2.  These are priced to
move, and offers will be considered for sure!

The list (all prices are plus actual shipping):
Riv Saddlesack Large, tan, new. $145
Riv Saddlesack Large, Royal Blue, new. $145
Riv Saddlesack Large, green, lightly used, $145 (with bonus inclusions)
Riv Saddlesack Large, black, lightly used, $145 (with bonus inclusions)
Riv Nigel Smythe Big Box Saddlebag, tan, very lightly used. $100
Zimbale Saddlebag, black, used but very nice. $50.
Riv Nigel Smythe Green Tweed Saddlebag, new. $100
Riv Nigel Smythe Green Tweed Handlebar Bag/ Nitto F-15 Rack combo, both
new. $135 for both.  Note discount if you buy both Tweed Saddlebag and
Tweed Handlebar Bag/Rack combo.
Riv Nigel Smythe Green Tweed Lil' Loafer Trunk Bag, lightly used.  $60
Pair of Riv Sackville Small Pannier/seat bag/handlebar bag, tan, new.  $75
for the pair.
Riv Sackville ShopSack Medium, tan, new.  $30
Riv Sackville GrabSack, brown, new.  $35
Riv Sackville Mark's Tool Wrap, green, new. $25
Pass and Stow Roll-Top Porteur Bag, black, new.  $125
Guu-Watanabe small May under-saddle bag, new.  $65
Hand-tooled custom leather small saddlebag, blue and tan, essentially new.
 $70
Acorn Tool Roll saddlebag, tan, used but very nice.  $40
Acorn Tool Roll Saddlebag, black, used but very nice.  $40
Acorn Medium Banana Saddlebag, black, lightly used.  $45.
Pair of unique small pannier bags, made from green canvas and brown leather
US Army surplus ammo bags, new and beautiful.  $60 for the pair.

Thanks for looking!

Tom Allingham (a/k/a Pudge)