I have the Power Blocks, the Maxxis

 'Drop the Hammer' DTHs and also the standard RTPs.

The standard RTPs are right at 450g.

The Power Blocks and DTHs are about 100 g's heavier at about 550 each.

For my mainly street riding I think the the

PBs and DTHs are a tie.

I too prefer the tread on the DTHs over the PB's.

Not sure why , they both seem to roll about the same to me.

Both are folding tires and mounted easily for me.

My DTHs are the black sidewall and I  don't particularly care for the bold
yellow lettering on the side but they roll very well for me and very few flats
if any on them and since I have multiple 26'ers I can't justify running RTPs on
all.

The RTPs are definitely in a different and higher category.

Why get an e-bike when you can get Rene Herse tires for much less, well a
little less.

Ha! Just kidding.

I think I'd still be slow on an e-bike.

I would be interested in hearing of other 26 tires that are in or below that
550g weight class.

Gosh, I sure use 'about' a lot, but I'm not about to change as it requires
being more specific.

I am about to sign off here though.

Paul in Dallas

PS,

Not 26" but I installed a pair of 700x42 Soma Vitesse  XL

 a few days ago on my Schwinn  Passage.

Found them pretty cheap on Ebay.

They roll super fine, seem quick.

385g  each. Dang their sidewalls are thin.

Will be interesting to see how they hold up.

I need to check Soma for 26" offerings.

That's about it.