Just in case some of you are following this thread as opposed to the other
"Last Call for Parts" thread:

*Hey All!  A heart felt thank you to everyone that donated something to our
parts list....we put together a healthy little cache!  If you would be so
kind, send your donation directly to Rivendell at the following address:*

*Rivendell Bicycle Works*
*C/O Will Keating, Hubbah BSC project*
*2040 N Main St #19*
*Walnut Creek, CA 94596*

*There is no particular rush so if you send your parts out within the next
week via USPS that should be more than sufficient.*

*Thank you again to everyone that donated parts and money alike!  I will
update everyone once we have the bike built, delivered and have a few rides
in....*

*Cheers,*

*Alex*