For the kind of mountain biking a Hunqapillar can handle, the Jones Bar is
hard to beat.  The angle is perfect and the 710 mm version has a ton of
hand positions you can use, depending on riding conditions.  Also, the
Jones bar is the most confidence inspiring bar I've ridden.  My Hunqapillar
felt good with a regular MTB bar but it feels much better with a Jones
Bar.