Having ridden the Maxxis Ikon+ on my 27.7+ GBW a fair bit, it does great on dry
hardpack and is noticeably lacking in snow, mud, and wet rocks and roots. I'm
hoping to try Teravail's Kennabec light and supple next. Anyone have experience
with them? (Yes, I realize I'm on the bleeding edge of the intersection of
Rivendell and plus size tires, but anyone with experience on a Jones et al?).
Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick