It's a delicate dance; regarding the fore/aft adjustment of the saddle, I
wouldn't monkey with it too much, your knees should be properly positioned in
relation to the pedals/spindles and that's it. With that set you can analyze
handlebar position. I didn't see what size frame you are messing with, but on
my 53 Toyo Atlantis & medium Clementine I run 100mm Technomic stems. So 110mm
doesn't sound surprising.
Yes, the Brooks is going to take considerable breaking in, but should work fine
assuming you don't have a very broad frame or are extremely upright, although I
run B17s on a couple BMX cruisers that I sit very upright on, with no issues. I
might suggest playing with stem height; a centimeter up or down can make a big
difference. I don't think the Selle will solve your dilemma. Possibly a c-17
all weather carved or a C-19 carved. I  personally found the regular C-19 to be
overly stiff and uncomfortable over longer distances.