Bicycle Belle Ding Dong (Leah),
I think you should put them all on your credit card, have them sent to your
garage in Nevada.  We can all show up with our cash to reimburse you; we will
open them all together like it’s Xmas morning.
Next we can have an assembly party and give basic mechanical lessons to those
interested; then we can ride your amazing hills and discuss how barre classes
give you an unfair advantage.  Then you can write your beautiful prose about
these amazing true mixte bikes to make all those who don’t buy one or join us
jealous like no other.
Just let us know the date!
Ryan “road trip ready” Hankinson
West Michigan