I wonder if this was the one at the Great Maine Bike Swap.  I deleted the
photos I had so nothing to compare it against.   It's the same size as the
one @ the swap.

You know you want it, Chris! ;)

"...too far away for me to help with a sale..."  I'm not as far away as
Chris to this (10' closer), BUT I might be able to help get this and get it
to a new home if there's any interest from this board.  I'll be in
Thomaston, ME this Saturday, May 18th.  Thomaston to Bar Harbor is about
1.5 hours.  If you could convince the seller to deliver it to me in
Thomaston, I'd bring it south to Saco.  Then get it packaged up for you.
HIt me offline via email to discuss details.

CHEERS!
Wally

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/9a596690-2bbe-41af-b00c-4c9f885227c3%40googlegroups.com.