For sale 54.5cm Made in Taiwan A Homer Hilsen. This thing is in excellent
condition, low mileage.

Frame/Fork/headset/bb/seatpost - $ 1150 plus shipping bike flights. I will
add Rivendell Silver wide low crankset 38/24t, 170mm for $150 extra.

Frame/Fork/headset/bb/seatpost + paul funky monkey front cable hanger +
paul silver anondized silver racers. - $1300 plus shipping bike flights. I
will throw in a pair of polished silver Paul Moon Unit cable yokes for
free. I will add Rivendell Silver wide low crankset 38/24t. 170mm arms for
$100 extra.

Also have Mark's Rack with extended struts, wald medium basket, and outer
shell basket bag (in ranger green color) that I might be able to include
with any of the above options if interested.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/fe0bc2d6-846d-4ded-9716-655b47e83ede%40googlegroups.com.