Bumping my Simpleone and adding a couple of bonus bags.  One Waxwing seat
wedge and one Gilles Berthoud Alex Singer mini front rack bag.  Both bags
are light blue grey in color with honey colored leather trim.  Both bags
are in excellent like new condition and stored indoors and never wet.  The
front bag fits nicely on the front rack on the Simpleone.  The price for
the entire package is still $1000.00 plus packaging and shipping from
65804.  Please DM me off list with questions.  Steve

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/f27ea39f-2f34-47ff-947a-6c252d6b972f%40googlegroups.com.