I realize that i'll probably need to put this on craigslist, but on the off
chance that someone thinks these frames are as cool as i do, i'm offering this
pre-fully built.

1985 Diamondback apex. 19" center to center. 55cm top tube. Tange MTB tubing.

The good-  Made in Japan. semi lugged- has a seattube lug and a lugged
unicrown, rest is tigged. Just about all the braze-ons and mounting points you
could want- Midfork mounts, chain hanger, fender mounts, rear rack, and my
personal favorite, a 3 spoke holder that doubles as a chain slap guard. Fits
2.35 tires fine, but not much bigger. Paint has chips here and there, most ive
touched up with matching paint, but no rust, dents or dings. New chain.
included bottle cage, rear mount kickstand and Matching blackburn pump.
 classic shimano deerhead components throughout except...

The less good- Suntour/cunningham roller cam brake on the rear. Works fine, but
sort of a pain to set up. It'll come with a cute little matching red jandd
roller cam cover though.

For someone of the right size, i think this could be a pretty badass
commuter/mtb/tourer/end of world bike.  Selling it as pictured- seatpost, stem,
non qr-binderbolt, cable hanger and fat franks are newer. the rest is stock. i
can throw in no name thumb shifters and brake levers if you want. then you'd
just need bars and a saddle.
looking to net 150$ (which i think is sort of a deal) in it's current iteration
and I'd highly prefer local to southern california. If nobody is interested,
i'll finish building it and put it on craigslist for probably twice that.

IMG_3056.JPGIMG_3057.JPGIMG_3058.JPG

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/5f341306-8663-494d-818b-d046f97d5e3a%40googlegroups.com.