I have the small GBW prototype and I used to own a Joe. To answer one
question, no, I don't think the Gus is over built. I'm with Deacon Patrick:
trust the descriptions which Grant is providing when picking one versus the
other. For the Gus, his descriptions have been spot on.

As for big loads on a Susie, well, it's never a bad idea to load up a bike
and head out somewhere...

--Ed C.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/f1ae79e6-db93-4c1f-b678-0e7e25561ae5%40googlegroups.com.