Nick,

Congratulations on your first Riv.  My first (and only) Riv purchase was
just over two years ago and also an Appaloosa, but in butterscotch, not the
wonderful, watery blue of yours.  You're right about it allowing one to
just enjoy the ride and the scenery.

I wish you many happy, relaxed miles.

Roberta

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/88aeb55b-2fb2-46d7-9ff7-67e7df7b10da%40googlegroups.com.