> I don't think that is correct.  The prototypes are being painted
> locally.  However, I was told the production frames will be painted in
> Taiwan.

Ahh.  Well, definitely an unknown quantity then.

Not sure if they come from the same outfit or not, but I saw a guyin
Chicago riding one of the new Velo Orange Polyvalents made and painted
in Taiwan.  These are a black matte.  Coverage was good, but hardly
Rivendellian level quality.

Where were the Belriots painted?  I understand they were nice looking
bikes.  Never saw one in person though.