Roberta,

Are gloves not an option, or are you still getting slip with gloves on? Riv
sells fake leather gloves that are really nice.

I ran into the same problems when I had the cork grips when I shellaced
them. Gloves help, but the next pair I decided against shellacing.

-Phil
Arlington, VA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/d726e79a-2372-417c-8a83-e301e9c970d7%40googlegroups.com.