Mine is a Rivet saddle. To some it's a bit hard, but mine has stayed that
way for a long time and hasn't sagged so I love it.

--Bill enjoy your commute on the Roadeo!
Chapeau to you for doing your 30+ mile commute regularly!

Toshi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/CAGB59xw4Ez%2BgZcbsGDre4pb94V771ccN%2BP%3DaG%3DtUdc3-iKW-JQ%40mail.gmail.com.