It is the large Wald from Rivendell! I used to load that basket exclusively
because I had a kid on a trail-a-bike on back. The bike performed nobly, never
wavering while carrying a heavy front load. I even used to put my dog in that
basket, before his back got bad. Now I have both ends loaded - and it still
handles like a dream. During the school year I haul all the boys’ computers and
instruments and such in Backabike bags and this Wald. I kind of prefer a front
load, honestly. Just feels bottom heavy, or like an anchor if I just carry
weight in the back versus the front, you know? You need never carry a thing on
your back again, Jeff. Your Betz has got this.

Enjoy and welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/53DE4B9D-8034-4957-94B4-6765579A3835%40gmail.com.