Hey there -

I just double-tapped when I should have paused and managed to dump several
posts which were in the moderation queue from the weekend. If you posted
something in the last few days (there were a few FS/WTB listings) and it
has not shown up in the group feed, then you should likely repost.

Sorry about that folks - been editing audio for the past few days and my
mouse hand is a little trigger-happy...

Back to your regularly scheduled distractions...

- Jim / admin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/c41d6013-a473-4e75-8438-4f34da1068b2%40googlegroups.com.