Hi Matthew,

If you came to coffee outside (follow @coffeoutsideatx on instagram for
times and places) on a Friday morning, odds are you'd meet someone with a
59 Clem. I'm often there with my 62 Appaloosa, and there are a few other
Riv riders who attend fairly regularly. Having ridden the 59 Clem here in
town (and owned a 65 Clem for a while), I'd imagine the fit will be just
fine. I'm 6 ' 4" and the 65 Clem was on the big side.

Hope to see you out there sometime,

Reid in Austin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/cb11372f-57ad-4ec9-963d-30bcd904dbbe%40googlegroups.com.