Got a 20 mile club ride at 6 tonight. When I logged in to Bikejournal.com
to see how many miles were on each bike (to decide which to take), I saw
the total to date for this one:  It's really been a good solid, dependable,
comfortable bike. Most miles were with Nitto noddles but the mustache has
been fine too. If you see a Ram in your size come up for sale, consider it.
The whole run of 3 colors (orange, blue, green) only totaled about 1,300 so
there aren't a ton of them out there.  The 50 & 52 only came in blue and
hhave 26" wheels. The rest are 700 (or 650B if you decide to convert). As
delivered they go up to 38mm on tires. Converted to 650B you can go fatter.
So this one will pass 15K. Probably has since I don't log little spins in
the neighborhood or for fast food.
------------------------------
[image: click to enlarge]
<https://www.bikejournal.com/images/FullyluggedIMG_1065.jpg>[upload bike
image
<https://www.bikejournal.com/upload_bike_photo.asp?bike_idnum={01928307-3F04-44E2-94D8-F4677D678445}>
]
[remove image
<https://www.bikejournal.com/photo_bike_remove.asp?bike_idnum={01928307-3F04-44E2-94D8-F4677D678445}>
]
*2007 Rivendell <http://www.rivbike.com/> RambouilletRoad bike*
this as a "Townie" and love it that way. Upside down Mustache bars with
urban bar end brake levers. Ultegra triple in front, Campy Mirage front der
and Ultegra rear. 11-32 cassette. Brooks B-15N saddle. re laced the stock
wheels using Tiagra rear and LX font hubs. Re-painted Amber Gold and new
decals. Rides sweet.

2019 Odometer: 344.6 miles
Lifetime Odometer: 14,999.0 miles

Tires: [manage tires <https://www.bikejournal.com/components_manage.asp>]
26 x 1.50 Panaracer Pasela, front, 2,174 miles
26 x 1.50 Panaracer Pasela, rear, 2,174 miles
Chain: [manage chain <https://www.bikejournal.com/components_manage.asp>]
SRAM 951 9 speed, 1,117 miles
Service: 466 500

Replacement: 1,117 5,000