Looking for either a 53 Bleriot or a 51 Roadini or San Marcos or a 45 Clem
H.  Frame preferably just the frame or the frame and a few things like
wheels but not a complete.  Trying to work on a budget with lots of the
parts I have lying around.

It's crazy to me that the Clem has such a high standover/PBH.  I had a 52
Hillborne and with the sloping top it was borderline too big for me.  The
52 Clem has an even higher standover than the Hillborne.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/d22763e6-3fe9-459d-bc98-f38df925a7b1%40googlegroups.com.