On Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 2:25:27 PM UTC-6, Paul Burns wrote:

> Looking for tires for HHH, 70% on paved road, 30% dirt roads.  Would
> really prefer tan sidewall.   Compass sound great, but am concerned re
> flats/durability.  Considering WTB Horizon 47 and Panaracer GravelKing 48.

My current not-a-hubbuh tandem has the GravelKing 48s on it, running tubes
with tubeless sealant. This bike probably sees at least 75% of its mileage
on dirt roads in goathead country. I have not had a single flat or cut in
the past year.

The upcoming Hubbuh is going to run 60mm Schwalbe G-One Speeds tubeless.
This tire only comes in blackwall, but there's a 50mm non-tubeless version
available in tanwall.

WTB has a 50mm version of the Venture coming out, and there's a tubeless
tanwall version.

Similar but slightly skinnier is the 47mm Teravail Cannonball, which is
available in tubeless tanwall version too.

- Marc Pfister
Windsor CO

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/693ec8c0-cbc1-4aa6-87ec-e8c99acb1002%40googlegroups.com.