thanks for the epic journey deacon. I am reading it just before taking off
on a kayak trip, which has its merits...but my you make me want to trade
the paddle for the pedal and jump the next westbound flight from chesapeake
bay...what a treat!  tom horton

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/5e5d44af-f0a6-476d-be93-e484d2780571%40googlegroups.com.