The frame and fork for the Hillibikes will be $1600 last I heard. It costs
on average $8,500 per year to own and operate a car. If you have two cars,
get rid of one, buy a Hillibike and spruce it up nice and start a little
savings account. If you have one car, cut out as many trips as you can. A
new set of tires costs between $400 and $1000. A Rivendell will last the
rest of your life with minimal operating costs.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/99aee286-2df6-44cb-ad9a-b6d39189c727%40googlegroups.com.