I'm having a baby very very soon, and am wondering how others have set up
their bikes to carry them around once they are old enough (when are they
old enough?).  It's so exciting!

I have a 60cm Cheviot, with a Pletscher rack in the back, and the XL Bosco
bars, and I sit upright.    We'd be doing urban riding.

I see some bikes with the seat in the front, and others with the seat in
the rear, but I know none of the merits of either. I have another bike
(Roadini) so I'm OK with dedicating my Chev to this cause for a couple
years, and my wife, who doesn't ride much, has a bike too small for me to
ride, and I'd probably be the one riding us around.    Sadly, no room or $
for the well timed baby bike, which otherwise I'd buy in the in-between
size for us both to ride!

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/1f182a04-afe7-4738-a008-8466f5525bbb%40googlegroups.com.