S. Sweedler wrote:
        All Rounder w/26” wheels

S. Palincsar wrote:

>      But with the same tire width as original?  Or would you rather be
> able to fit some 2.3" RTPs

Craig writes now:
        My '96 handles RTP's with room to spare. Remember Grant asking what
size tire I would be running. I requested Gary Boulanger build it for
widest tires he could. Must've had a "vision". It's Reynolds 753. Rides
light and nimble compared to the Atlantis which to me rides like a Surly. I
have also converted it to 650B. It's a gem in that configuration also.

[image: IMG_2320.JPG]

Craig in Tucson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/3cd066cd-b946-4972-a5d2-e25cab1be8a7%40googlegroups.com.