No affiliation. Just posting a couple I happened across this morning that I
think are pretty good deals.

https://vermont.craigslist.org/bik/d/plymouth-1996-rivendell-road-63-x62-753/6911871064.html

1996 Rivendell custom Road bike, 63 st c-c, 62 tt c-c, Reynolds 753 tubing,
Nitto front rack , as pictured is included, has a green King headset, mtb
gearing allows for riding the steepest hills, XT 737 crankset, 175, with
48-32-22 rings, new chain and new 9 speed XT cassette, 11-34T, .XT 739 rear
derailleur and XT 735 front der. Nitto Noodle bars, 48 c-c, Shimano 8 speed
shifter, used in friction, stem is a Nitto with 130 ext. Brakes are Shimano
BR MC-70 with red Kool Stop pads, excellent braking performance, levers are
Shimano aero. This bicycle was designed around 700 x 28s with fenders, when
long reach calipers were introduced, the original owner had Peter Mooney
install a rear brake bridge. The paint at the bridge is not original, it is
nail polish over primer. The wheels are Dura Ace hubs laced to Mavic rims,
32 H, the rear rim was replaced with a Mavic Open Pro. Tires are 30 mm
Grand Bois, some 32 mm tires do fit. Two water bottle cage placements,
fender eyelets, and rear rack bosses on the seat stays, seatpost is an
older Campagnolo Record post, 2 bolt for precise angle adjustment, with a
nicely broken in Brooks B-17 Championship Special. There are some markings
on the seat post shaft. Has been ridden on brevets and credit card tours
and is excellent for both. Will ship at cost, I am an experienced bike
packer and will pack to ship at no cost.