John, Thanks!

That Vars is only 20 miles old! It's still a baby. Just getting used to the
Berthoud feel.

I had my Brooks B17 titanium snap on me the other day. I've been a Brooks
guy my entire cycling career. (modulo a couple Selle Italia Turbo years in
the 80s) That saddle failure shook me though. I have had doubts about
Brooks quality for the past few years (decade I guess), but now I feel like
it's time to make the switch.

The leather bar tape is 10 years old now. It's held up pretty well I guess.
It's a Velo Orange no longer available item.