I made a pair of MUSA Shorts out of a pair of small MUSA Pants that my wife
rejected. The legs were pretty beaten up so I cut them down and made them
into a pair of shorts.  I hemmed up the bottom and sewed the MUSA patch on
the back of one of the legs. They're just a big too snug around my waist
which means I don't actually wear them. Free for shipping.

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2qzvc8yHpmokJvhx7